As per Organization salary scale
No. Of Jobs:
Zohak Holding Group
Years of Experience:
5 years of relevant working experince
One year with possiblity of extension
Master/ Bachelor degree Information Technology, Computer science/ engineering
01 Mar, 2021
About Zohak Holding Group:
Zohak Holding Group Inc. offers the highest level of customer satisfaction in the field of Construction and Equipment installation, Hotel Business Management, Maintenance, Internet Service Provider(ISP), Communications, Networking, Power Solutions, General Supplies and Labor Force.
The original company ZTech founded in 2005 now a child to Zohak Holding Group Inc. (ZohakHg) is currently one of the leading One-Stop-Service-Providers in Kabul. ZohakHg specializes in long term and short-term construction projects, life-support services, network infrastructure and various large scale civil engineering and power solution projects. ZohakHg provides accurate quotes, realistic time frames and truthful, hardworking contractors who deliver results on time and within the right budget.
The IT Technical Writer will ensure the smooth operation of the ICT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The IT Technical Writer will plan, direct, coordinate and design ICT-related activities, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the ICT department.
The IT Technical Writer will take an authoritative, pro-active approach in dealing with external vendors and outsourced development staff. The role will manage and balance the expectations of the business within the framework of staff and resource limitations. The IT Technical Writer will keep abreast of latest technologies that may be of benefit to the organisation and make requisite recommendations, supported by documentation, costing etc. and present to business.
The IT Technical Writer will provide leadership to ICT operations and infrastructure ensuring that an appropriate technical support framework is in place, including the management and delivery of service support and service delivery.
The IT Technical Writer will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. As well as these responsibilities that IT Technical Writer will define and implement ICT policies, procedures, and best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulating and leading in the implementation of the ICT strategy in line with policies, processes & procedures to deliver business objective.
- Working with business to define business and ICT performance metrics, and measures, tracks and reports on benefits realization.
- Anticipates business needs and identifies and proposes ICT products and services to fulfil those needs
- Leading the demand side of the ICT governance on behalf of the corporation and communicates high level business requirements.
- Planning and leading the corporation in the ICT plans and creating awareness in the functional department on the development of specific systems solutions to meet the functional requirements and corporations’ objectives
- Planning, managing and providing project management(PM) leadership and support for ICT projects using ICT PM methodology.
- Managing all ICT systems and ensure that ICT policies are consistently applied and plans for the organization (business recovery plans) BRP and pandemics.
- Managing overall systems control by safeguarding the systems against deliberate efforts to fraudulently abusing it through physical and logical systems security and establishment of security features within the system for control purpose, though network monitoring and management
- Leading the corporation in the ICT services management, reviews and ensures that agreed ICT services are provided throughout the corporation
- Preparing, managing and monitoring the departments budgets
- Leading, motivating and developing the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives
- Managing the department’s communication
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices
- Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business results
- Reviewing ICT Risk management and Business continuity plans
Master/ Bachelor degree Information Technology, Computer science/ engineering Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Experience implementing and monitoring enterprise LAN and WAN, including configuration of router, switch, and security policies and procedures
Experience monitoring and analyzing security risks, implementing multi-layer security architectures, and assisting in monitoring network security
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and technical writing skills, specifically an ability to properly create and read network cabling diagrams
Experience in the development and implementation of IT Policies, Processes, and Procedures Knowledge of ITIL Foundations, and the concepts, processes, procedures and controls for assigned focus areas
Experience providing leadership, management and technical expertise to diverse technical staff
Ability to plan effectively, make strategic decision for his/ her unit and problem solving skills.
Excellent negotiating, communication skills: skillful and creating relationships at government level and other organizations or offices.
Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
Ability to take initiative where appropriate to deal with difficulties encountered in daily work
Ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing demands of the job.
Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum, 5 Years of professional related experience.
Willing to work on holidays & weekends when necessary.
The applicant is required to work at night shift, and to be flexible to work on holiday’s schedule duty arrangement.
The application must comprise of one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV in a single PDF file. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that your E-mail’s subject should be IT Technical Writer (ICT-2021-003) otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Please be informed that applications exceeding 1 MB will be automatically deleted from the system, only a cover letter and a CV are required.
Submission Email: email@example.com