| ||Job Category||IT|
| ||Highest Finished Education -Bachelor in Computer Science/ Telecommunication.|
| ||Vacancy Number||VA-2021-003|
| ||Title||IT Officer|
| ||Organization||Zohak Technology (ZTech)|
| ||Duty Station||Kabul, Afghanistan|
| ||Province/City||Kabul Plus Provinces|
| ||Duration||1 Year Contract (Extendable)|
| ||No of Jobs||2|
| ||Gender||Male/ Female|
| ||Salary Range||As per company salary scale|
| ||Announcing Date||January 19, 2021|
| ||Closing Date||February 18, 2021|
| ||Job Type||IT Networking|
| ||Shift||7:00 AM 4:30 PM|
| ||Job Status||Full time|
| ||Experience||4 Years|
Zohak Technology (ZTech) is a private afghan owned company working in collaboration of Afghan Government and International agencies in different parts of Afghanistan.
| ||This position includes engineering network infrastructure, configuration of network wired and wireless devices and other task related to this position.|
| || |
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintain and troubleshooting of WLAN and LAN, the main aim of maintaining system is to ensure that the all internet services runs efficiently without interruption for all clients.
- Responsible for design, installing and configuring network requirement for clients.
- Ensures that the systems and technology used are constantly upgraded to remain relevant.
- Coordinate with partners and teams for installation and troubleshooting, support technical partners to solve technical issues.
- Constantly update his / her knowledge as the success of an IT officer depends on his / her knowledge of the industry and the level of experience in the field.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining of all CCTV system.
- The IT officer must keep upper management informed about what is happening in the organization concerning networking.
- Comes up with innovative solutions to various networking problems and ensures that customer needs are properly defined and satisfactorily met. Implements and evaluates the working of networking systems and stays abreast of new technologies emerging in the industry.
- Responsible for informing Management, partners, customers, suppliers and peers about network performance and service availability.
- Install, configure, and maintain the1100 and CCR cloud router 1036 for deferent requirements like filtering, bandwidth management, controller failover load balancer, and redundancy hotspots wireless system.
- Coordinates the duty shift table for the maintain of entire network and carefully allocates IT technicians (wired and wireless technicians) on different shift duties for ensuring the whole NOC shift works in an efficient and effective manner.
- Pursue any other related activities as directed by superiors
| || |
Qualifications and Requirement:
- IT officer require at least a bachelor’s degree with qualifications in computer science, telecommunication engineering and information technology and related fields.
- Five years prior ISP wired and wireless technical experience is highly preferred.
- Should have full experience with installing, configuring and maintaining of Mikrotik products and wireless devices like Ubiquity/UBNT and MW, Air Fiber, Rocket Dishes as PTP/PTM.
- He / she should be flexible and creative.
- Should have knowledge with VSAT system installation, configuration and maintaining.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
- Provide internet services with 99.99 % SLA for all clients inside ZV.
- Ability to manage and lead the teams.
- Complex connectivity and redundancy connectivity between all distribution points with big capacity of bandwidth, stable connectivity between all distribution points.
- Underlying awareness of the bigger picture.
- 1100 and CCR cloud router 1036 their installation configuration for deferent requirements filtering bandwidth controller failover load balancer redundancy hotspots wireless
- Ability to think quickly, take the initiative and willingness to make judgment calls.
- Should have full knowledge on IPv4 calculating.
- Full knowledge of IPv4 calculations.
- CCNP level of Cisco routing and switching and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft servers like AD, DNS, DHCP and exchange.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and network technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 4 Years of professional experience as a field.
- Willing to work nights & weekends when necessary.
The applicant is required to work full time, 6 days in week and extra hours as needed.
The application must comprise of one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please note that applications received after the closing date (February 18, 2021) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview and your E-mail’s subject should be “VA-2021-003” otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Note: Please be informed that applications exceeding 1 MB will be automatically deleted from the system, only a cover letter and a CV are required.